Sliding Plate for Tire Mould
Bearing Structure:Split Plain Bearing
Type of Lubricant:Solid-Lubricated Bearing
Lubricant & Load:Hydrostatic Bearing
Lubricating Way:Maintenance-Free Bearing
Lubricating Film Thickness:Thin Film Lubrication
We are offering to our clients a wide range of Segmented Mold Slide Plate. Graphite impregnated bronze metal used for wear plates in segmented molds (un-greased)
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Export standard
Delivery Detail: 15-25 days
1. Metal sliding plate for tyre mold
2. Advanced performance for low speed and high load
3. Long service life, cost effective
Metal sliding plate for tyre mold
1. Bronze layer 0.50-10 mm thickness
2. Steel plate layer 3.0-30mm thickness
1. Max Stillness Load no less than 310 Mpa
2. Temperature: -195~+280
3. Friction Coefficient: Dry Friction: 0.05-0.2
4. Maxi linear speed: 0.5m/s
5. Hardness of the bronze layer: No less than HB40
Tire segment mold, tyre active mould
Processing of Bimetal plate:
Steel plate -overspread bronze powder -sinter -machining- finishing - checking-packing
1.20 years in making advanced composite materials.
2.Great strength in design and developing advanced materials.
Warmly welcome to visit our factory at your convenient time!
We will do our best to cooperate with you!