Solid Bronze Bushings
Bearing Structure: Split Plain Bearing
Type of Lubricant: Solid-Lubricated Bearing
Lubricant & Load: Hydrodynamic Bearing
Bushing Material: Self-Lubrication
Bearing Direction: Radial
Lubricating Way: Maintenance-Free Bearing
We are offering to our clients a wide range of segmented mold slide plate. Graphite impregnated bronze metal used for
wear plates in segmented molds (un-greased).
The self-lubricating composite sliding material is manufactured by using a continuous hot rolling sintering technology. This
manufacturing process guarantees, unlike other sintering methods, an all-over and reliable contact of the sintering layer to
the steel backing material. This increases the reliability and the service life time of the sliding plates significantly.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:Generally, we pack our goods in roll, and then put them into cartons. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded authorization letters.
Delivery Detail: 15-25 days
1. Metal sliding plate for tyre mold.
2. Advanced performance for low speed and high load.
3. Long service life,cost effective.
1. Bronze layer 0.50-10 mm thickness.
2. Steel plate layer 3.0-30mm thickness.
1. Max Stillness Load no less than 310 Mpa
2. Temperature: -195oC- +310oC
3. Friction Coefficient: Dry Friction: 0.05-0.2
4. Maxi linear speed: 0.5 m/s
5. Hardness of the bronze layer: no less than HB45.
1.Segmented containers and molds
2.Plain sliding plates for top and bottom plates
3.Conical formed or machinable sliding plates for actuating rings and segments
5.Tire heaters with segmented molds
6.Guide plates for axial movement of segments
1. 16 years in making advanced composite materials.
2. Great strength in design and developing advanced materials.
Warmly welcome to visit our factory at your convenient time!
We will do our best to cooperate with you!